Tuesday, November 10, 2009

2009 Glamour Women of the Year Awards

Rihanna was amongst many women who were honored at Glamour Magazine's 2009 Women of the Year Awards.


 
And she showed up and showed out in this GORGEOUS ball gown.



Here she is pictured with the beautifully stunning Iman who also wore a cute, "frilly" dress.
 
I'm loving how the lime green satin belt accentuates this look.



June Ambrose was also in attendance.  I'm loving this blush pink/neutral color scheme these ladies have going on.



After the awards gala, Rihanna was spotting arriving to an event in another stunning gown.


4 comments:

~ Y said...

Damn that gown is STUNNING!!!!! She looks so amazing.

Del said...

Hey Girl,
Just got in from trying the Victorias secret Miracle Bra and it definately WORKS! I was like WHOA and you know I'm barely an A cup. Its a definate for my xmas wish list.

PS: Been looking all over for nude pumps since you mentioned them on here and still cant find a pair.
Any help would be appreciated.

Fashion Groupie said...

Yeah I tried it on yesterday. It looked like I had gotten breast implants, lol! I'm thinking about going back to get it this weeend. For the Nude pumps I would try Steve Madden or Aldo. I'll check online for u and let u know if I find some as I want a pair as well.

A-Boogie said...

Now which bra is this? Cuz if they make you look like you got breast implants I gots to check it out