Monday, November 16, 2009

The Wait is Ova

HaHa! I know that's the promo slogan Rihanna has been using for her upcoming album, but I am applying it to Beyonce's new video for "Video Phone" featuring Lady Gaga.  The release of this video has been much anticipated for the past couple of weeks.  There was a false release date and time a couple of weeks ago and many fans were left disappointed when the video didn't premiere.  It was announced that it would be released at a later date.  Well, today is the big day.  Here is the official video for "Video Phone"



One Word: "HAWT"  (and I didn't realize that Gaga can REALLY sing)



Reactions:

4 comments:

A-Boogie said...

I don't think this video is all that hot. And I'm feeling Lady Gaga and her antics. Although her lyrics could've been stronger.

F.A.P. said...

Negro, don't be using RiRi's slogan for Beyonce's shit! lmao!
You slippin homie!

Fa'Shun Groupie said...

Hush! I indicated that I "stole" it from Rihanna, lol!

~Y said...

Dern, I couldn't see the video, it was removed. I'm gonna go on YouTube and check it out.