Monday, November 16, 2009

The Wait is Ova

HaHa! I know that's the promo slogan Rihanna has been using for her upcoming album, but I am applying it to Beyonce's new video for "Video Phone" featuring Lady Gaga.  The release of this video has been much anticipated for the past couple of weeks.  There was a false release date and time a couple of weeks ago and many fans were left disappointed when the video didn't premiere.  It was announced that it would be released at a later date.  Well, today is the big day.  Here is the official video for "Video Phone"



One Word: "HAWT"  (and I didn't realize that Gaga can REALLY sing)



3 comments:

A-Boogie said...

I don't think this video is all that hot. And I'm feeling Lady Gaga and her antics. Although her lyrics could've been stronger.

Fashion Groupie said...

Hush! I indicated that I "stole" it from Rihanna, lol!

~ Y said...

Dern, I couldn't see the video, it was removed. I'm gonna go on YouTube and check it out.