Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Teyana Taylor - New Face for French Jewelry Line Nouss Sommes

Teyana Taylor recently did a photo shoot for French jewelry line, Nouss Sommes, known for its "Jesus Piece" pendants.  Nouss Sommes has taken the faces of major contributors to music, fashion, film, photography, and pop culture and turned them into "Jesus Pieces".  Grace Jones, Spike Lee, and Michael Jackson are a few of the miniature pendants found in the collection.  Each are available in black, gold, and old silver.



You can view the rest of the collection and place an order here.  You can also see some other pieces not shown on their website on their blog at www.noussomesblog.blogspot.com


Here are some of the photos from Teyana's hot shoot:




While I don't think that I'll be sporting a "Jesus Piece" anytime soon, I feel that Nouss Sommes could not have found a better person to represent their unique jewelry line. I've always loved Teyana Taylor's eclectic style, not to mention her body is ridiculous! I love the pieces they dressed her in for the shoot. I immediately noticed the neon background....similar to the one used in Beyonce's promo pics for her "4" shoot (you can see one of the pics up top in my header).

Here is a "Behind the Scenes" video from the photo shoot:


What do you think of Teyana's shoot and the French jewelry line? 

1 comment:

Yakini said...

I agree that she is the perfect celeb for this campaign!

And I am loving that sheer/animal print dress on her. Very cute.