Saturday, September 19, 2009

What's in my Make-Up Case

Since I am literally obsessed with make-up (especially eye shadows), I decided to share with you all some of my essential make-up items.



  Urban Decay Primer Potion. This is an eye shadow primer that makes your shadow stay on all day.  This is especially great if you have oily skin.  Just apply this as a base all over your lid underneath your shadow.  This is a "must have"


Maybelline Colossal Volum Express Mascara. It increases your lash volume 9 times with just one coating.  This works very well and really extends your lashes.  I love this mascara! I highly recommend it, especially if your're like me and don't have very long lashes.  This is perfect for when I don't feel like wearing false lashes.



I always keep a stash of these Ardel lashes.  They can be found at most beauty supply stores anywhere from $3 to $6. I've also seen them at Target.  They are 100% human hair and look very natural.



Smashbox Brow Tech.  I use this to color in and define my eye brows. It also comes with a wax that sort of "slicks" your brows down in a way so that they stay in place. (*I also use that same exact #12 brush from Smashbox with the brow tech)


I use this MAC Penultimate Eyeliner pencil to line my top lid and my lower lash line.  This pen-style liner makes it easy for you to draw a precise line with just one stroke.



MAC Mineralize Skin Finish.  I use this as a bronzer all over my face. This gives me a nice, bronzy glow in the summertime when the sun hits my face.



Cinema Secrets Brush Cleaner.  Ladies, it is VERY important that you keep your make-up brushes clean.  Any brush cleaner will do the trick, I just happen to use this particular brand.



Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette.  This is my most recent make-up purchase.  This palette has 88 different dime-sized shadows.  As you can see, it has some really pretty colors and each one has a nice shimmer to it.  The shadows are highly-pigmented, meaning that the colors are very virbrant.  I am in love with this palette.



3 comments:

Yakini said...

I need to de-clutter my makeup bag, actually. Im pretty sure there are some old, clumpy, almost empty lip lacquer cases that can be thrown away by now! lol

I love that MAC bronzer. So pretty!!!

A-Boogie said...

So where can we find these products at?

Fashion Groupie said...

Urban Decay products are found on their website or at Sephora or Ulta. That Mascara can be found at any drug store, the 88 Shimmer Palette can be found online at Coastal Scents website. The rest should be self-explanatory. Most department stores sell Smashbox at well as Sephora and Ulta.