Saturday, October 10, 2009

Revlon Fantasy Lengths Maximum Wear Eyelashes



Revlon has come out with a great new line of false "self-adhesive" eyelashes.  Yes, you heard right...they are self-adhesive, meaning no messy glue.  If you wear lashes like myself, then you know how frustrating the application process can be.  The glue gets everywhere and by the time you're done, you have dried-up, white glue all over your lids. I know many of you can relate to this.  So, imagine how happy I was to find out that Revlon's Fantasy Lengths line of eyelashes are self-adhesive.  These eyelashes are also available in "glue-on" form for the pro's.  I've been wearing and applying my own lashes for so long now, I consider myself somewhat of a pro.  Even though I have pretty much mastered gluing on lashes, I would still prefer not having to deal with the messy glue at all.

If I have piqued your interest in any way, you can be in the running to win yourself a free pair of these lashes over at my girl Yakini's page over at Prissy Mommy Chronicles .  She is holding a contest for 2 lucky readers to win a pair of these luxurious, long-lasting lashes.  So head on over to her page and check out the rules and regulations to enter the contest.  Also, be sure to check out her cute younger sister, Sibo's Youtube video review on the lashes.  In the video, she applies the lashes on camera for the first time and gives a live review.  Head on over there now.  Good Luck!

1 comment:

Yakini said...

Thanks for reposting the contest!!!!

lmao! Yeah i was loving Sibo's review. My fav part was the "dramatic entrance." Fabulous!!!! :-)