Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Boyfriend Jean Trend

Boyfriend Jeans are worn low on the hip, loose in the leg, and usually rolled up at the bottom.


The "Boyfriend  Jean" trend can be seen all over Hollywood.  It's a casual look that can be worn with ballerina flats, gladiator sandals, pumps/stilettos, boots, and even sneakers.




Halle Berry is always spotted out and about in her Boyfriend Jeans and gladiator sandals.



Kelly Rowland look laid back in her Boyfriend style jeans.



Jennifer Anniston is also rocking this casual trend with thong sandals.



Jessica Alba with baby in tow wearing a cropped version of the Boyfriend Jean.

Kim Kardashian wearing a more fitted version of the popular trend. (Loving those Chrisitan Louboutin studded Ariella booties)



Mary J Blige is laid back enjoying an ice cream cone in her "Boyfriends"



Rachel Bilson walking carrying her dog in Boyfriend Jeans




As you can see, the Boyfriend Jean trend is a favorite amongst many of our favorite celebs.  For the most part they are comfortable and perfect for running errands.  It's a style that also can be dressed up with heels.  Boyfriend Jeans can be worn tight or baggy.  I prefer a more tighter fit, only because I like my jeans to be fitted.  Which "boyfriend" style do you prefer?

2 comments:

Yakini said...

Hmmm, not really a fan of the boyfriend jean, although it looks good on these hollywood celebs. Not my style - i like pants that accentuate my figure, not make me look boyish or asexual.

Fashion Groupie said...

Yeah, me neither. That's why I said I would rock some fitted ones, like the ones Kim Kardashian has on.