Saturday, September 5, 2009

"Bright" at Your Fingertips

This season, bright colors are "in" for your fingernails and toenails.  I've always been a french manicure or neutral color girl when it comes to polish selection for my nails.  This changed very quickly once I saw everyone rocking the bright pinks, greens, yellows, blues, etc.  I couldn't help but join in on this latest nail craze.

Nail companies like O.P.I., Essie, and Zoya carry these bright hues that many are wearing on their nails this summer.


 
 
Most nail salons stock their nail polish wall with O.P.I. nail color because of its wide range of colors.  And I just LOVE the names O.P.I. gives their polishes.





Essie also contributed to this bright color phase by introducing their Neon Brights collection.





 


Zoya also has some fun colors in their line.






These nail polish collections are sold in beauty supply stores or they can be purchased online.  Please visit the websites (by clicking on the names linked above) to shop online or find locations in your area where these great polishes are sold. 



2 comments:

Yakini said...

I've always admired bright colors on "other" people, but never though that went well with my brown complexion. Hmmmm... if i had the nerve, i'd go for Shorts Story by O.P.I.

Fashion Groupie said...

Girl, you're the same complexion as me and I have rocked pretty much ALL of these colors this summer. If anything, they look better on darker skin. I even did the "all white" and loved it.